[SGVHAK] Reminder: Hardware Freedom Day & PCC Fab Lab this Sat, 03/15

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:19:28 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I mentioned this before, but now I can point to the Meetup event notices.

John is hosting Hardware Freedom Day at Tux-Lab on Saturday from 1-4pm.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/169820202/

A bunch of us will be going to the Pasadena City College Fab Lab Grand Opening from 6-8pm.  They have set up registration via EventBrite, so sign up for a "ticket".   It's free, there is no limit on number of people, and you get a ticket right up to the time of the event.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/169432972/

We also have our regular HAK meetings the following Thursday and Saturday.  We need to seriously start working on the air hockey table and robot.  If Braddock is available, we might be able to talk Internet-in-a-Box on Saturday.

BTW, at one of our Hastings Branch meetings, I spoke to the branch manager.  She expressed interest in our group and would love it if we ever wanted to do a presentation or workshop targeted towards the wider community.

Lan