[SGVHAK] Meeting on Thu 3/6 and rest of March

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:53:56 PST 2014

Hi all,

SGVHAK has been pretty active on Meetup.  In addition to our three meetings a month, people have been suggesting other Meetups.

March seems to have a bunch of meetings close together, so I thought I'd summarize them.

The SGVHAK-related meetings for March include:

Thu Mar  6: Regular meeting@ Dave's workshop   (THIS WEEK -- details at end of e-mail)
Sat  Mar 15: Special meetings: HardwareFreedomDay and field trip to PCC FabLab Grand Opening
Thu Mar 22: Regular meeting @ Tux-Lab
Sat Mar 24: Regular meeting @ Hastings Branch Library

If
 you're on Meetup, you'll get notifications of our upcoming meetings.
Even if you're not on Meetup, you can subscribe to our Meetup
calendars.  You
may have to filter out the events you aren't interested in.

RSS: http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/rss/San+Gabriel+Valley+Tech+People/
Atom: http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/atom/San+Gabriel+Valley+Tech+People/
iCal: webcal://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/ical/San+Gabriel+Valley+Tech+People/
Outlook: http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/ical/San+Gabriel+Valley+Tech+People/

THIS WEEK,  we're meeting at Dave's workshop in Arcadia from 6:30pm to 9pm.  Dave will show us how he builds his chloride etcher controller and we'll
plan out our new group project: an air hockey table + robot + 3D
printer.  See Meetup notice for the links.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/166331772/

11711 Clark Street
Suite 108
Arcadia, CA