[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting this Sat, 2-6pm + upcoming meeting cancellations

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:00:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been a little out of it.  Things are heating up at work.

This coming Saturday is the HAK meeting at Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA)  from 2pm to 6pm.

RSVP if you're on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/189811872/

We have cancelled the HAK meeting for July 3rd, because it is so close to the July 4th holiday; it's unlikely that people will be around.
We have also cancelled the Saturday HAK meet for July 26.  I renewed the library reservation for next year, but they were unable to accommodate us for July 26th.  I am going to suggest that we visit Dave's model railroad club instead.  I'll post a Meetup for that closer to the day.

Lan