[SGVHAK] SGVHAK Meeting Tomorrow

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Wed Jun 18 16:40:12 PDT 2014

A good Wifi connection is certainly available. It is indeed an open
group. Show up and show off your projects, come to get help or work on
your stuff there. There is no presentation scheduled. Do not feel like
you need to be there exactly at 6:30 pm or stay the whole time. Come
when you are able and willing.