[SGVHAK] SupplyFrame HackerSpace in Pasadena

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Tue Jun 17 15:35:32 PDT 2014

Many of you may have heard rumors about the SupplyFrame (owners of
Hack-a-day) Hackerspace in Pasadena. Well I just randomly ended up on
their Hack-a-day Projects page and an update from a day ago says they
finally have a physical location.

http://hackaday.io/project/80-HackASpace

Some quotes from the page:

"Its been a long time coming, but we have finally secured the space. We
haven't yet been given the keys as the owners are still doing some final
work on the place, but we are very very close now."

"SupplyFrame will be funding the rent and helping to bankroll the
initial setup costs..."

"When staffed the space will be open for all to come and hangout, no
membership required but you will need to sign a disclaimer if you want
to use any of the equipment."