[SGVHAK] Photos Highland Pacific Railroad visit

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:07:13 PDT 2014

Thank you, Dave, for showing us around the Highland Pacific Railroad.  That railroad was amazing.

I've already posted some photos on Meetup.   If you took any good photos, please post them to the Meetup group.  I think John also got some video.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/photos/23449442/

If you missed out, they are usually there on Wednesday nights and there is an open house in November.  We'll probably do another Meetup for that, though it'll probably fall on a Sunday since the SoCal MakerCon is on that Saturday.

Sorry, the club house is not handicap-accessible.

Lan