[SGVHAK] Ice Creamistry- Create your own ice cream with liquid nitrogen — The Exploratory

l.dang at ymail.com l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Jul 18 07:22:26 PDT 2014

I was excited to see this workshop being offered.  I've been wanting to make  liquid nitrogen ice cream for a while, but I prefer to do it in a safe environment first.

The workshop costs between $20-40 to attend (+ EventBrite fees), depending on if you preregister.  It's being offered on July 18th and 26th.

We will be cancelling our July 26th Saturday Hastings Branch meeting because the library has a room conflict that day.   I was going to propose visiting Dave's model railroad clubhouse sometime that Saturday.  I'd like to attend this workshop on July 26th as well.  It is from 2-4pm.  I'll update Meetup once I've thought out the logistics.  The Exploratory is out in West L.A. so I'd need to budget time for the drive.

http://www.theexploratory.com/blog/2014/7/1/ice-creamistry-create-your-own-ice-cream-with-liquid-nitrogen-july-18th

Lan