[SGVHAK] Upcoming Repair Cafe 25 Jan

Scoops Adamczyk scoops at caltech.edu
Fri Jan 10 10:11:03 PST 2014

Hello All,

The next Repair Cafe this January 25 at The Shed, run by La Loma Development Co.
1355 Lincoln Ave
Pasadena, CA 91103
http://www.lalomadevelopment.com/

If you recall we (try) to fix small appliances and stuff so they don’t get just thrown away. Also we fix clothing. It is all done for “Time Dollars”, sort of a barter system. Or we do it just for fun.

The date of the next one at The Shed is January 25, from Noon to 3. There is a one hour overlap at the end of this with our Saturday HAK meeting at the Hastings Ranch Library (2-6), but the venues are relatively close.

The Shed will be having an open house concurrently with the RC. I encourage you to come by and check out the place. I have not seen it yet myself but have heard good things about the space. (Also The Shed offered to host LUG meetings when the weather warms up).

I will stay at The Shed until the end of the RC and then head over to the HAK meeting.
If you want to help fix stuff for the first 2 hours before the HAK meeting, let me know so we can get a count of repair people.

.  Scoops