[SGVHAK] Leaving LA

Doug dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 3 13:52:48 PST 2014

When I was up at stanford a month ago I had a great time visiting the computer history museum, the NASA Ames center, the apple and HP garages, and taking photos with the android mascots at Google's campus - silicon valley is an awesome place :) make sure you go up to see the redwoods too, they're amazing. Hope the job is great! :)