[SGVHAK] Repair Cafe @ Throop on Sat 3/1, 3-6pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:22:19 PST 2014

Hi all,

Scoops set up a Meetup for the next Repair Cafe, which will be on Saturday, March 1st, from 3-6pm.  It will be held at Throop UU Church, which is on Del Mar and Los Robles in Pasadena.  If you can make it, I highly recommend stopping by.  If you have skills
to volunteer, that's even better.    It's a great community event.  We
had fun at the January Repair Cafe.

Please RSVP if you can go and comment if you want to repair things.  I think it's a good way to raise the visibility of our group and network with other groups.
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/166233682/

Here is more info:
https://www.facebook.com/RepairCafe
http://www.transitionpasadena.org/repair-cafeacute-pasadena.html