[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting this Thursday @ 6:30pm

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:03:36 PST 2014

Hi all,
We have the last SGVHAK meeting of the year at Dave's place this Thursday at 6:30pm.
11711 Clark Street
 Suite 108
Arcadia, CA
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/218823753/

We finally have the air hockey table together, so we can work on integrating the rest of the pieces.

LanPS I cancelled the Saturday HAK meeting due to lack of RSVPs.  Have a happy holiday and new year if I don't see you.
PPS Dave, I managed to compile KiCad on my Mac even without OpenMP support.  But I'm using an older OS that the instructions were meant for.  I can try to compile it on yours.