[SGVHAK] Electronic Products subscriptions administered by encrypted email

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Fri Dec 5 15:16:42 PST 2014

Anybody else here subscribed to Electronic Products? [1]  Please weigh
in with me to get them to handle subscription renewal and other
administrative matters in authenticated, encrypted email, rather than
web posting.  Maybe together we can get them over the hump.

Use your own language please.  No need to reference my case.

Appended below is an abridgment of my recent correspondence with them
suggesting that they are prepared to consider this possibility.  There
have been several similar exchanges over the years.

[1] enewsletters at elecp-media.com>

My mail: