[SGVHAK] SGVHAK Saturday meeting (Hastings Ranch) & MIT 6.002x study group

l.dang at ymail.com l.dang at ymail.com
Sat Aug 23 00:06:18 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry, work is busy and I'm still a little out of it.

This coming Saturday is the HAK meeting at Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard, Pasadena, CA)  from 2pm to 6pm.

RSVP if you're on Meetup:

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/196290322/

The HAK meeting at Tux-Lab this past Thursday was quite well attended.  People took advantage of the laser cutter to custom make some acrylic pieces for their projects, and there was a lot of socializing.

John did another run at routing the pieces for the air hockey table and we had a bit of excitement when the tool caught on some of the wood cutouts and dragged them across the plywood.  Three times.

Lan

PS John is starting up a study group for the online MIT course 6.002x Circuits and Electronics which starts up next week.

http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/202526092/