[SGVHAK] Open Hardware, Crowd Funded "Laptop", ARM with FPGA

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 21:02:33 PDT 2014

I think this was mentioned in the irc.  There's minnowboard.   $99 for
the single core 1.46 Atom or $129 for the dual core 1.33.

http://www.minnowboard.org/meet-minnowboard-max/

In addition to the usual RJ45, USB, microHDMI, the description list a
60-pin, high-density connector with  1x PCIe Gen 2.0 Lane, 1x SATA2
3Gb/sec, 1x USB 2.0 host, I2C, GPIO, JTAG, +5V, GND.

The release date is June 2014 and since it's made by CircuitCo, the
guys making BeagleBone, maybe Minnowboard will be made in the US as
well.

John