[SGVHAK] Internet-in-a-Box Meeting at the SGVHAK meetup this Thursday 10/3

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Mon Sep 30 20:53:40 PDT 2013

Hi guys,
We'll be having an informal IIAB sub-meeting at the SGVHAK meetup in
Arcadia this Thursday.  I plan to be there from around 7pm to 8:45pm.

So if you want to discuss strategy and tactics for the future of the
IIAB project, or if you're just curious about it, come on by.

We have shipments of six IIAB appliances being prepared for Malawi,
Sierra Leone, and the Kiribati islands.

HAK meeting details are below: