[SGVHAK] The BrickPi - Raspberry Pi + robotics

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 17:01:31 PDT 2013

Now that's pretty cool!  Wish I had heard about it when they were looking
for funding.
Too bad it doesn't support the original Lego sensors and motors as I have a
bunch of those. I think the RIS 2.0 to NXT adapters are like $20-25 each?
 I did build a DCC control system for my Lego scale layout that used 3 RIS
2.0 bricks to control switches made out of Legos as well as power the 9-v
rail trains.

Still, I'll have to add this to the growing list of RaspPi projects to look
into.

thanks!