[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting this Saturday afternoon 11/23

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:26:40 PST 2013

Reminder that we have a HAK meeting this Saturday at Hastings Branch Library. We meet on the 4th Saturday afternoon of the month at the library. (See end of e-mail for the specific dates.) I suggest bringing power strips and extension cords.

When: Saturday, 11/23/2013 2:00 - 6:00 PM

Where: Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard Pasadena, CA 91107)

Come find us at the meeting room near the circulation desk. These are hands-on working meetings. There are tables, free wifi, and a group of knowledgeable people. So come, bring your projects, show off your new toys, and just connect with your fellow hardware geeks. There is even a projector if you want to do a mini-presentation.

If you're planning on coming and working on something cool, please speak up.

I hear we will see more progress on the Arduino-controlled RC car.

It can sometimes be confusing to remember which Saturday we meet.

These are the dates I reserved:

Nov 23, 2013 (this week)
Dec 28, 2013
Jan 25, 2014