[SGVHAK] Should we meet this Thursday?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Sun Nov 17 19:41:02 PST 2013

Hi all,

I just realized that due to the vagaries of the calendar, both the 3rd Thursday and 4th Saturday HAK meetings fall on the same week, i.e., 2 days apart.

We will definitely be meeting on Saturday, Nov 23rd.  The question is, should we meet on Thursday, November 21st?

Opinions?  RSVPs? Dave, what do you think?

I would like to settle this early so Dave will know whether to expect anyone or not.  The past couple of Thursday meetings have been relatively quiet and people have been coming pretty late.  With the holidays coming up, I think everyone will be busy and distracted.

Lan