[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting on Thu 11/07

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Nov 5 21:42:14 PST 2013

Hi all,
Reminder that we have a HAK meeting this Thursday, Nov 7th, at Dave's workshop between 6:30 and 9pm.

11711 Clark Street Suite 108
Arcadia, CA 91006

It
 is off Peck Road between Lower Azusa and Live Oak. It is two lights
south of Live Oak.  Because it's later in the day, the gate may be
shut.  Check to see if it is locked before giving up.

If we're lucky, Dave will be machining something for one of his projects so we can watch and help out.

I will try the Nook Simple Touch hack that Jess linked to.

Speak up if you'll be working on something interesting.

Lan