[SGVHAK] What is this?

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Mon Mar 25 09:47:42 PDT 2013

I was curious too. I looked both at the Weather Underground and NOAA
station locator websites and could not find anything listed at those
cross streets.

[1]http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/about.asp

[2]http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cdo-web/

Some questions that might lead to more answers:

* Is pole on private or public property?

* Do you see a control box on the ground? I am guessing the control and
communication equipment is mounted above the radiation shield.

* Is there a wire going from the station into the pole?

Maybe its a station for a local school.