[SGVHAK] Working on projects + continuing hackerspace discussion

Doug Vargas dougvargas at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 14:03:31 PST 2013

I'm really sorry I wasn't able to make it last night I had a family
engagement last minute (darn family, always getting in the way of the
important stuff). I've got my peng pod and I've been playing with it,
it's very cool - definitely a first-generation product but it feels
great to have a free tablet. I'm gonna try my best to get Ubuntu touch
running so hopefully i'll be able to show that off next month :)