[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting this Thursday (June 6th)

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Jun 5 09:54:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Reminder that we have a HAK meeting this Thursday, June 6th, 2013.  Remember to bring  extension cords and power strips.

We have some administrative stuff to discuss this meeting.  Unfortunately, we were unable to renew our room reservation for our time slot.  I submitted a reservation for the 4th Saturday of the month, from 2pm to 6pm.  We will see if they approve it.  In the meantime, we will have to see what our options are for future meetings.

Michael Starch will be following up the hackerspace discussion/surveys that were done several months ago.

You can tune into the discussion or work on your projects.

When: Thursday, 05/02/2013 6:45 - 8:45 PM
Where: Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard  Pasadena, CA 91107)
Come find us at the meeting room near the circulation desk.
These are hands-on working meetings.  There are tables, free wifi, and a group of knowledgeable people.  So come, bring your projects,
show off your new toys, and just connect with your fellow hardware
geeks.  There is even a projector if you want to do a mini-presentation.

We go out to dinner at Stonefire Gril (473 N Rosemead Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107) after the meeting.

Disclaimer: “This program is not sponsored by the Pasadena Public Library.”

Lan