[SGVHAK] Ride to Dave's from Los Angeles?

thinkndev at gmail.com thinkndev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:30:24 PDT 2013

Hi nopbin,

Thanks for asking. I'm still contemplating between John Wang's and Jeremy's offer.  At the moment, I'm leaning toward Wang's and awaiting Jeremy's response. The El Monte station is quite far from where I live. Getting picked up from the Madre station sounds a lot more feasible.

I'll let the list know in about a couple of hours my final decision.

"nopbin at gmail.com" <nopbin at gmail.com>이 씀: