[SGVHAK] Ride to Dave's from Los Angeles?

thinkndev at gmail.com thinkndev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:53:32 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm John Kim. Is there anybody in Los Angeles going to Dave's place this Thursday and can offer a ride? I don't own a car and a bus ride there will take about 2 hours. My dad is at work during that time and can't take me around. I can get home by bus if necessary.

Please let me know in private. I'll be very grateful for the help, whatever the offer may be.