[SGVHAK] HAK HQ?

Braddock braddock at braddock.com
Tue Jul 30 21:12:48 PDT 2013

On 07/30/2013 12:43 PM, Michael Starch wrote:
> I would seriously consider it if it were ~100-150 a month.  I am
> concerned with insurance stuff.

I'm prepared to spend around $350/mo all inclusive for my share.  I
have about 150 sq ft of equipment, desks, and "stuff" and expect to
pay a larger share to house it all.

So with a third person this may be in the realm of possibility.

Perhaps I will ask to see the space and ask about utilities etc.

I know nothing of insurance.  My own primary use of the space would be
to actually do software work for clients, so that sounds pretty
conventional.  I don't know if something additional would be needed to
host HAK meetings.

- -braddock