[SGVHAK] Saturday meetings @ Hastings Branch Library

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:01:32 PDT 2013

Hi all,

As you know, we were not able to reserve our usual timeslot at Hastings Branch Library.  Instead, we reserved the 4th Saturday afternoon from 2-6pm.

Our first Saturday meeting will be July 27th.  I understand that some of our regulars won't be able to make it.  I'm hoping that this new timeslot is more convenient for other folks.  It's a nice long time to work on stuff, or maybe conduct a workshop.    I'll send out another reminder next week.

When: Saturday, 07/27/2013 2:00 - 6:00 PM

Where: Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard  Pasadena, CA 91107)
Come find us at the meeting room near the circulation desk.
These are hands-on working meetings. There are tables, free wifi, and a group of knowledgeable people. So come, bring your projects, show off your new toys, and just connect with your fellow hardware geeks. There
is even a projector if you want to do a mini-presentation.
Our reservation goes from July 2013 to June 2014.  These are the dates I reserved:

Jul  27, 2013
Aug 24, 2013
Sep 28, 2013
Oct 26, 2013