[SGVHAK] Meetings this Thursday, Jul 18th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:50:33 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Sorry, I've been busy with work and being a bit last minute about meeting reminders.

Reminder that we are meeting this Thursday at Dave's workshop.  The meetings
will be the first and third Thursdays of the month, between 5pm and 9pm.
Thanks to Dave for hosting.

11711 Clark Street
Suite 108
Arcadia, CA 91006

It is off Peck Road between Lower Azusa and Live Oak.  It is two lights south of
Live Oak.

Seating is limited, so if you want to sit, bring a chair ;)  I'll try to bring a few.

The workbench is pretty high, so high stools would be better.

I'll send a subsequent e-mail with a list of the library meeting dates.  They are the 4th Saturday of the month from 2-6pm.

Lan