[SGVHAK] Raspberry Pi case

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:43:47 PST 2013

The website is a diy effort.   It's running Ruby on Rails with
postgresql on Apache/Passenger.  I also use git and capistrano to
deploy the website.

The website is still a work in progress.    It can take orders but I
haven't finished the back office part so currently I am using
libreoffice to type up the order which is time consuming.     Last
night I also wanted to add in a discount code to remove the shipping
cost for SGVLUG/SGVHAK but something is wrong with my codes . . . .
  I'll need to fix it later so we can have the SGVLUG/SGVHAK discount
along with picking it up at the meeting.

John