[SGVHAK] Raspberry Pi case

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:17:47 PST 2013

Okay, I removed an extra 3mm of material for the SD card pocket and
the acrylic floor stand off is also around 3mm, so that will give
about 6mm of clearance for the half length micro-SD card adapter.

If anyone is interested in the case, the how it's made section is at,

http://tux-lab.com/tux_project_detail?id=10

The product page where you will find the supporting documents, ie CAD,
component Country of Origin, aluminum MTR, and etc is at

http://tux-lab.com/product_detail?id=4  .. . this part is incomplete,
but I will fill in the missing information over the next couple days

Finally, the shameless commercial site to buy the case is at,

http://www.thecuriouspenguin.com/detail?id=24

thanks,

John