[SGVHAK] Ideas for logos, promotional items?

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sun Jan 27 15:31:15 PST 2013

Homan, I don't know what graphics program Jane used, but can we get a copy
of the source files in whatever native format so we can modify them if
needed in the future?  Or at least a lossless PNG.

Her creative commons "declaration" is good enough for me.

I wonder if a circuit board green variant could be printed on black shirts
(I dislike white shirts).

John, I'd love to help you print the shirts, that sounds like fun.

I would agree with the artist on the prompt.  #sgv is just going to look
like a hash tag.

For the purist you can use magic marker to add:
# PS1='> '
> sgv_

-braddock