[SGVHAK] [SGVLUG] Ideas for logos, promotional items?

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Sat Jan 26 08:20:33 PST 2013

That's awesome, Homan.  Thank your wife!

Can she put it under a Create Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
license so we can use it freely?  ( http://creativecommons.org/choose/ )
(or just declare it in the public domain).  She just needs to declare her
license option.

-braddock

PS - janewu.net is reporting an error.