[SGVHAK] Ideas for logos, promotional items?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:24:15 PST 2013

Hi all,

With Southern California Linux Expo coming up, does anyone have ideas of how to promote the SGVHAK group?  Do we have some kind of logo or image we could put on a t-shirt or mug or some other item?

Some of our members have volunteered to help with t-shirt and other swag, both for our personal consumption and to give away as a promotional item.

If you have images or ideas, let me know ASAP.  Scoops put me in touch with a graphic designer who can help make that a logo.

We need some time to work with the design if we want to be ready for SCALE.  As a reminder, SCALE takes place on Feb 22-24 at the LAX Hilton.

Lan