[SGVHAK] mint box

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Feb 7 12:16:23 PST 2013

Just for you, instructions on how to set up your Raspberry Pi super
computer:

http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2012/12/28/updated-instructions-for-creati
ng-a-raspberry-pi-supercomputer-piday-raspberrypi-raspberry_pi/

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013, at 09:58 AM, Doug Vargas wrote:

and then you could have fun setting them up with the cray distributed
operating system..sounds like a good project :D