[SGVHAK] mint box

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Feb 7 08:38:09 PST 2013

The Passmark score for the pro model's processor is: 762

To put that in prospective see their chart:

[1]http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_lookup.php?cpu=AMD+G-T56N

Seems a bit under powered considering you can get laptop which is about
twice as fast for around the same price, if not cheaper. You'd buy this
if were focused on setting up something silent and small.