[SGVHAK] Upcoming meetings (cancellations, Repair Cafe, SCALE, etc)

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 13:48:23 PST 2013

Feel free to come over anytime after 6:30pm on Jan 2nd.     There are
plenty of activities to welcome the New Year.   We have 3d printer
building, smt/through hole soldering, Lan's can food dispenser
design/build, t-shirt design/printing for SCALE, maybe start an oshw
flashlight build designed with ossw, ie the headlight assembly for
that eventual oshw ev.

I'll get pizza from Sam's club so a head count will be nice   Please
email me and let know how people are coming and how much pizza you'll
need, ie 1/4 or 1/2 or 3/4 or 1 pizza.     We'll try our best to keep
the lead solders away from the food.

thanks,

John