[SGVHAK] 08/15 (Thu) meeting recap: ice cream abounds

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 00:53:17 PDT 2013

Well, if we factor in the deferred cost of buying products made in
non-free countries in term of increased military spending, worsening
world pollution,  unfavorable trade deficit, additional unemployment
burden, the consequences of legitimizing authoritarian capitalism, and
so on.   Buying parts made in free countries makes my build cheaper :)