[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting Thursday 8/15 + ice cream

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:02:49 PDT 2013

Braddock may come too, he told me.  Perhaps, he'll bring a XO for me to test on for IiaB. Can't wait to continue lock picking!

Chances are I might not join you guys for dinner, especially if it will turn out really late like last time.  There's school the next day too.

John Kim
Student/FOSS Enthusiast
www.internet-in-a-box.org
thinkndev at gmail.com