[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting Thursday 8/15 + ice cream

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Aug 13 15:33:31 PDT 2013

Hi all,

We are meeting this Thursday 8/15 at Dave's place in Arcadia.  We'll be checking on Dave's computer to see how well it's been doing with Fedora and Postgresql.

I am bringing ice cream, mainly Klondike bars and Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches.  It was left over from a party and is an evil presence in my freezer.

If Dave doesn't mind, I might try to make ice cream in the parking lot using a cryogenic bath, i.e., dry ice and vodka.

Michael said something about testing the resistance of a wire that had been dipped in a cryogenic bath.

Mic will be bringing his lockpicks.

The meeting time will be between 5pm and 9pm at

11711 Clark StreetSuite 108
Arcadia, CA 91006
It is off Peck Road between Lower Azusa and Live Oak. It is two lights south of Live Oak.

I will probably be late as I have to make a couple of stops to get the ice cream and supplies.

Lan