[SGVHAK] Thursday meeting recap: 8/1

John Kim thinkndev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 18:36:49 PDT 2013

Hello,

I wish Ubuntu got a little more love there. Oh well, but Dave's computer was a thing of beauty. I really enjoyed lockpicking yesterday. I never thought I'd pick five locks in an hour, slow as I was. And thanks John W for a hands-on on the sweet Nexus 7 2nd gen and a ride to and from the Madre station!

John C's use of Raspberry pi as a file server, managing it from his blackberry, was a revelation. So many uses for that little guy.

It was great meeting all of you. See you guys again next week!

Lan Dang <l.dang at ymail.com>이 씀: