[SGVHAK] where to buy power supplies and steppers made in "free" countries

Tux Lab project.tuxlab at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 11:39:24 PDT 2013

Dave,

you mentioned a few place for steppers in the last SGVHAK meeting.
Can you give them to me again?   For the stepper driver I'm thinking
of using pololu's stepper motor drive.

I haven't heard back from open build regarding the country of origin
for their bearings.   Currently the least expensive "free" bearing
I've found are from McMaster R3s at ~$3 and R4 at ~$6, both are from
Japan.

thanks,

John