[SGVHAK] Welcome to SGVHAK

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:06:31 PDT 2012

The invitation  to join  this list was  originally posted   to  the SGVLUG  mailing  list.

And though  James will  point out  that he  made me  the  administrator  of  the  mailing  list,  I would  greatly appreciate  his  assistance  with  tweaking  the   config.

Did  anyone  have  plans to visit  Nullspace  during the Raspberry Pi  tour.   I've  mentioned before  that I  don't  really like  going there on  my own,  but  I  will make  the effort if  people I know will  be  there.

Lan