[SGVHAK] SGVHAK meeting next Thursday, November 1st

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:34:23 PDT 2012

Hi all,

We just got word today that our reservation for a room at the library has been approved!  (Note to self: No wonder they require 10 days' notice.)  Big thanks to Michael for reserving the room.

SGVHAK General Meeting Thursday, 11/01/2012 7-9PM
Hastings Branch Library (3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard  Pasadena, CA 91107)

Connect with your fellow hardware geeks and share some of the projects you’ve been working on!

More about the venue:

Hastings Library is on the corner of Orange Grove and
Sierra Madre Villa near the Hastings Ranch area of Pasadena.  There is a parking lot, but there should also be plenty of street parking.

The meeting room is near the circulation desk.  There is a projector mounted overhead, but I don't know if we'll be able to use it.

There are tables and chairs stacked in the corner.  We will need to set them up for the meeting and put them away before we leave.

The library offers free wifi.  Here are the instructions on how to connect:
http://cityofpasadena.net/library/services/wifi/

If you want to work on projects, make sure you bring an extension cord and power strips.   Be conscious that this is a library, so let's not  do anything that may upset the library staff or cause the patrons to complain.

All advertising for this event should include the disclaimer: "This program is not sponsored by the Pasadena Public Library."

Lan