[SGVHAK] Pi and Space Shuttle

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:56:10 PDT 2012

I think you might want to see how to get there by  public transit (preferably metro rail) because traffic will likely be horrible.  Advantage is that you can take your bike on the bus/subway.

As it turns out, the SoCal  Code Camp is that weekend on Oct 13-14 at USC, which is fairly close to the California Science Center.  I was planning on  attending Code Camp for Raspberry Pi-related talks whenever they get scheduled.  I haven't yet decided whether to drive or take the subway.

Lan