[SGVHAK] Reminder: Meeting on Dec 6th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:08:43 PST 2012

Hi all,

Hope you had a good holiday. I heard from the library and we are confirmed for the first Thursday of the month through June.

We will be meeting next Thursday, December 6th, at Hastings Branch Library ( 3325 East Orange Grove Boulevard Pasadena, CA 91107).    I think  we have  the  room  starting  at  6:45pm.    Early birds can  help us  set up the tables and chairs.

I  can bring  a heavy duty extension  cord  and  one of  those industrial power  strips.    I  hope someone else  in  our  group can do likewise.   There are only  two outlets  and we probably want  to  avoid too  much  daisy chaining.

This  is a good time  to  get  rid  of parts or  ask for  parts.

I'm looking for an 8-ohm speaker  to  complete  a  project.   I didn't have  much luck  at RadioShack, and I am not sure  where to scavenge one  from.   My electronic  junk runs  towards  computers  and laptops.

Thanks,

Lan